Home Forum Banking Investments This girl lost 10k on a crypto scam

• This girl lost 10k on a crypto scam

Posted by ANUYAN on November 15, 2021 at 12:40 am

Here is another sad story about a girl loosing all her savings:

——————-

hey I’m 18 yrs (F) and im just here to tell y’all what I learned this year as well as asking for advice on how to not get scammed in the future.

first off I’m not from a well off family at all, actually my mom struggles to pay rent every month and recently divorced my stepdad because of money problems.. so I worked full time during high school and saved up at least 10k(all my money). then I started looking into investments and I ended up going into this day trading. the people I met IRL presented and basically sold me on how you can make money everyday from your phone by buying this course, learning trading techniques, and then putting money onto the trading site (Binarycent.com) so I did. I ended up putting a lot of money into it but never tried taking it out. I kept “losing” all my money then finally I tried taking out 3k. it wouldn’t let me withdraw and then I got locked out of my account after contacting the site multiple times.

it was really hard to accept that I lost that much money. I would cry at work and think about how I could’ve just gave it to my mom. or how great my life would’ve been if I didn’t meet those people who introduced me to that. or be more cautious with where I put my money into. I still have a lot to learn, I always get scammed because I’m gullible and tend to see the best in people. I felt so depressed for weeks, but eventually I picked myself back up. I used that as fuel to find out ways to make that money back as soon as possible. side hustling, as well as DoorDash delivering, flipping cars. I’m about to end off the year with 30k..from working full time and then delivering after work during all of summer, and then just full time during community college. the only way I overcame feeling like my world stopped spinning was by making it my goal to make my money back in the shortest amount of time.

that was my experience (there was much more) but I’m scared it will happen again. I would never forgive myself if it did. I learned to not trust easily, if at all. i really gained trauma from these scammers and it’s sad I had to learn this lesson for such a large price.. I hope this resonates or comforts anyone who is going through something similar.

——————————

Binarycent.com

That website was automatically detected by our scamBlox Plus extension as a scam.

ANUYAN replied 2 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Trustscore

Domain: dropbox.com

Established: 1995-06-28

Server IP Address: 205.251.193.59

Domain Blacklisted: No

In computing, a blacklist, disallowlist, blocklist, or denylist is a basic access control mechanism that blocks all malicious elements (email addresses, websites users, …)

Suspended Site: No

When your website account is suspended, it means the hosting provider has temporarily taken it offline. Website hosts often suspend websites for a myriad of reasons ranging from malware to spam.

Email (MX) Configured: Yes

Verification that the website has its entity’s proper IMAP (Inbox) and SMTP (Outbox) mailbox servers configured correctly.

DMARC Configured: Yes

DMARC is an open email authentication protocol that provides domain-level protection of the email channel. DMARC authentication detects and prevents email spoofing techniques used in phishing, business email compromise (BEC), and other email-based attacks.

SSL Cert Blacklisted: No

Hackers have discovered ways to circumvent, alter, or abuse SSL certificates. An SSL certificate blacklist is a list of untrustworthy SSL certificates that have been created and can potentially harm users.

Website Popular: No

Risky TLD: No

The TLD (Top Level Domain) are the last characters of an entity’s website name, such as .com, .org, etc. Cyber-criminals and threat actors prefer a small set of 25 out of the thousands of available extensions, which accounts for 90% of all malicious sites. A Risky TLD is verification that the domain name is not to be trusted.

Heuristic Pattern: No

If a website uses Heuristics, then it is a scanning method that looks for malware-like behavior patterns. It is commonly used to detect new or not-yet-known malware.

Risky Geolocation: No

Verification to an entity’s geolocation status being labeled as ‘Risky’.

Suspicious Domain: No

Verification the entity’s domain is not listed as being “Suspicious”.