Home Forum Buying & Selling STAY AWAY FROM THIS ACCOUNT!!

• STAY AWAY FROM THIS ACCOUNT!!

Posted by Matthew on September 21, 2021 at 10:29 am

YOO this account legit messages me out of nowhere and asks me if I wanted to buy a mask. I asked what was the price, and then he said I could give him whatever I wanted because he was connected to the hospital and it was something the province was doing so that everyone could stay safe 😒. He said it was for the benefit of our people smh. I live in Calgary and if this was even true, the government would not reach out to random people on social media to offer a mask lol

So I played along and said I’d give a dollar. When I asked how I should send it, he asked me for my email to e-transfer. So I gave him a fake email 🤣

Then he messages me and says if I don’t mind giving more money because it costs money to make these kinds of masks. He said send him 25 BUCKS!! I just said “dude I’ve been playing around with you, I know you’re a scammer” Then I blocked his ass LOL

Safe to say, this is an obvious scam. Just block or avoid this account. Unless you want to have fun like I did haha

Khillat replied 2 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Raymond

October 8, 2021 at 7:36 am

Hahahaha how clever are you.

• Ziya

October 9, 2021 at 6:17 pm

Thanks for sharing you are also a gamer 😂 Just report her asap …

• Khillat

October 10, 2021 at 6:37 pm

Why are they playing with us in such a pathetic COVID-19 days idiot peoples.

Trustscore

Domain: dropbox.com

Established: 1995-06-28

Server IP Address: 205.251.193.59

Domain Blacklisted: No

In computing, a blacklist, disallowlist, blocklist, or denylist is a basic access control mechanism that blocks all malicious elements (email addresses, websites users, …)

Suspended Site: No

When your website account is suspended, it means the hosting provider has temporarily taken it offline. Website hosts often suspend websites for a myriad of reasons ranging from malware to spam.

Email (MX) Configured: Yes

Verification that the website has its entity’s proper IMAP (Inbox) and SMTP (Outbox) mailbox servers configured correctly.

DMARC Configured: Yes

DMARC is an open email authentication protocol that provides domain-level protection of the email channel. DMARC authentication detects and prevents email spoofing techniques used in phishing, business email compromise (BEC), and other email-based attacks.

SSL Cert Blacklisted: No

Hackers have discovered ways to circumvent, alter, or abuse SSL certificates. An SSL certificate blacklist is a list of untrustworthy SSL certificates that have been created and can potentially harm users.

Website Popular: No

Risky TLD: No

The TLD (Top Level Domain) are the last characters of an entity’s website name, such as .com, .org, etc. Cyber-criminals and threat actors prefer a small set of 25 out of the thousands of available extensions, which accounts for 90% of all malicious sites. A Risky TLD is verification that the domain name is not to be trusted.

Heuristic Pattern: No

If a website uses Heuristics, then it is a scanning method that looks for malware-like behavior patterns. It is commonly used to detect new or not-yet-known malware.

Risky Geolocation: No

Verification to an entity’s geolocation status being labeled as ‘Risky’.

Suspicious Domain: No

Verification the entity’s domain is not listed as being “Suspicious”.