Home Forum Dating & Romance Social Media Skype/whatsapp sex scam

• Skype/whatsapp sex scam

Posted by ANUYAN on October 9, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Here is a story from one of the Reddit posts

I am currently going through this scam and it has sent my anxiety through the roof. I was stupid and weak and horny and i fell for this scam. A girl messaged me on whatsapp and we started talking and one thing led to another and she asked if i was home alone and i said yes, and she wanted to video call with me and i agreed. And then she wanted to see my penis and masturbate with me. Obviously im not thinking with the right head at this point and i do it and after we finished she says she has to go clean up… then a few hours later she messaged me saying she found me on facebook and they will send the video of me masturbating to everyone i know. Whats worse is im married… my wife is pregnant (partially why im so horny… because she hasnt been in the mood for months)…. doesnt excuse what i did. I know it was wrong. And i totally fucked up.

But they said they would message my wife and so i panicked and sent her some money. She said she needed the money for airfare. I knew it was a scam but i was still afraid of them leaking the video so i paid…

They recorded their screen of them deleting the video and of course in the back of my mind i thought (they couldve made copies or they can just recover it)

Well i was right because the next day she messaged me again with another bullshit story and asking for more money. So i blocked her everywhere. I locked down my social media accounts and set everything to private. The only way she can contact me is by email because of course she can keep creating new ones after i block them.

She sent me a message saying she have messaged one of my wifes relatives on facebook and that the relative replied. I dont know if its true but i refuse to contact them anymore.

I hope to God they dont send the videos to my friends and family. It would be completely devastating.

I hope nobody has to go through this. It is the worst feeling…

Ziya replied 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Ziya

October 10, 2021 at 3:48 am

Ooohh that’s horrible enough 😲😲😲

Trustscore

Domain: dropbox.com

Established: 1995-06-28

Server IP Address: 205.251.193.59

Domain Blacklisted: No

In computing, a blacklist, disallowlist, blocklist, or denylist is a basic access control mechanism that blocks all malicious elements (email addresses, websites users, …)

Suspended Site: No

When your website account is suspended, it means the hosting provider has temporarily taken it offline. Website hosts often suspend websites for a myriad of reasons ranging from malware to spam.

Email (MX) Configured: Yes

Verification that the website has its entity’s proper IMAP (Inbox) and SMTP (Outbox) mailbox servers configured correctly.

DMARC Configured: Yes

DMARC is an open email authentication protocol that provides domain-level protection of the email channel. DMARC authentication detects and prevents email spoofing techniques used in phishing, business email compromise (BEC), and other email-based attacks.

SSL Cert Blacklisted: No

Hackers have discovered ways to circumvent, alter, or abuse SSL certificates. An SSL certificate blacklist is a list of untrustworthy SSL certificates that have been created and can potentially harm users.

Website Popular: No

Risky TLD: No

The TLD (Top Level Domain) are the last characters of an entity’s website name, such as .com, .org, etc. Cyber-criminals and threat actors prefer a small set of 25 out of the thousands of available extensions, which accounts for 90% of all malicious sites. A Risky TLD is verification that the domain name is not to be trusted.

Heuristic Pattern: No

If a website uses Heuristics, then it is a scanning method that looks for malware-like behavior patterns. It is commonly used to detect new or not-yet-known malware.

Risky Geolocation: No

Verification to an entity’s geolocation status being labeled as ‘Risky’.

Suspicious Domain: No

Verification the entity’s domain is not listed as being “Suspicious”.